Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Weh Really Di Go Aan Ya?

Let me introduce you to a segment I like to call "Weh Really Di Go Aan Ya?". It's a spin-off from the title blog that is saying "What's really going on here?"  This is where I will discuss pretty much anything that I feel could use a closer examination. 

To kick things off I know this particular video has been buzzing around and has gotten a mixed reaction.  To set the stage, a bus driver in Cleveland, OH told a patron that she cannot ride his bus because she did not have the proper fare amount.  The patron appeared to be intoxicated, started yelling in the bus driver's face (I'm imagining neck rolling and hands flying) and spit in his face.  There were also accounts that she started choking the driver but I don't know if it's true.  The driver then punched her in the face and knocked her out.  WHOA!!!

I won't post the video here but you can find it if you do a search.  *sigh* So I'm conflicted.  I feel like the driver didn't have to knock her out that bad. I understand his frustration but maybe calling the police, forcing her off the bus in another fashion something else instead of knocking her out.  My husband disagrees and felt like if you are going to hit someone be prepared to get hit back. I can't honestly say I know how I would react if someone were to spit in my face or put hands on me.  I really don't. What say you?


No comments:

Post a Comment