Thursday, November 15, 2012

Mawning!

Yes it has been a while since I have posted in the blog.  I've been thinking about switching formats and have been working with a great up and coming graphic artist to do just that.  However, that's no reason to neglect you all. 

Hurricane/Superstorm Sandy shook my world a few weeks ago when she wrecked havoc on my hometown.  My family for the most part were okay but my mom and stepdad were without electricity and heat for a long time.  Thank God PG&E finally got it together and they are doing fine now.  I will be seeing them and my other NYC peeps beginning next week for the holiday.  But that also means Weh Di Go Aan will be going on the road!  I will be blogging about my favorite places to visit when I go to the Big Apple and I may even have a treat on Wednesday, November 28th. 

Personally I have been busy, busy, busy.  I made a road trip to Atlanta this past weekend to take care of some final business I had down there.  So now other than visiting family/friends my connection to the Peach State is over.  I also have tons activities going on before I fly out next week.  1) I will be participating in a chili cook off.  Last year I won second place with the Thai Coconut Curry Chili. This year I have something else up my sleeve, 2) I will be painting my living room and doing a review of the awesome Benjamin Moore Aura Paint (#imabzzagent).  I have heard nothing but great things about this paint and I cannot wait to get started, 3) Sewing drapes for my living room. I have already started pinning it and getting everything together.  I will do a tutorial on that for anyone else interested in diy pinch pleat drapes, 4) I must see a live production of A Christmas Story at the Louisville Actor's Theatre before the production is gone forever.  Apparently, they have been doing this play for three years and have decided to retire it.  I am really looking forward to attending this weekend and 5) Begin decorating for the Christmas holiday.  So as you can see I have a lot of work ahead of me for these next few days but that also mean there will be more for you to read and enjoy!

Toodles,

No comments:

Post a Comment