Monday, December 24, 2012

How Matrix Got His Groove Back with Eukanuba with 3D DentaDefense

If you know me (and most of you are getting to know me) you will know that my pooch Matrix (my 9 year old Maltese) is my heart.  I've had him for 7 years and cannot really think of life without him.  He used to be a very Spoiled Maltese but I must admit that I have been slacking on spoiling him lately especially when it comes to his dental care.





Matrix, have been eating Natural Balance Duck and Potato Allergy dry formula for years.  I determined he had an allergy to chicken (even though he loved it) and decided to stay away from any products containing chicken.  What this brand didn't provide is something to improve/enhance his teeth.  I can be honest and say that I don't keep up with Matrix's dental hygiene as I should. *I should be so ashamed*  But I really don't have the time to fight with him to get his teeth brushed.

When the opportunity to participate in this Eukanuba campaign presented itself and I jump on it.  I've heard of Eukanuba for years but never tried any of their products.   At first I was nervous because he still has the allergy to chicken but I was willing to try something different.  They provided a black light device so that I can spot the tarter on his teeth and it was pretty bad.  But I forged on hoping that this new dog food would work. I was immediately impressed with the price of this dog food.  Eukanuba was much cheaper than Natural Balance when you compare the same size product.  That immediately made me happy because if by chance Matrix liked this food better and it worked, I wanted to be able to afford it. 

Surprisingly, I didn't have to work as hard to get him to eat it.  I think he detected the chicken in the dish and he jumped at the chance for something new.  Matrix gobbled that food up faster than I've seen him eat anything in a long time.  I picked up the small bites version but when I purchase this again, I will get the regular size bites.  Even though he's 6 lbs the small bites is just too small for Matrix. 

I must say that in doing the black light again I saw a MAJOR improvement to Matrix's teeth.  I also noticed a major change in his breath. No more knocking my lights out when he's trying to greet me!  I do still have to work on some more stuff with him but it's great to have something else that will help me.  Also, he has not shown a reaction to the chicken in this brand so that was definitely a plus! I'm so glad I participated in this campaign.  Go out and get yourself some Eukanuba 3D DentaDefense and tell me how it worked with your pooch!  I'm sure he or she will thank you!


Disclaimer:  I received one large bag of Eukanuba 3D DentaDefense dog food  for free from BzzAgent for the purposes of conducting this review.   #imabzzagent

No comments:

Post a Comment