Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

As I sit with my family enjoying The 86th Annual Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade and smelling the delicious food being cooked in the kitchen. I'm reminded of what today is all about.  I am so thankful for my wonderful husband, Mr. B.  I am thankful for my family, my friends and my life in general.  God has been truly good to me and I thank HIM for each and every blessing I have received.  My prayer to you today is that you can also find something to be thankful for.  For some the holiday season is a tough time for various reasons.  Today, I want you to find that glimmer of hope and not to give up. The fact that you are alive is reason enough to be thankful.  May God bless and keep you and may you have a Happy Thanksgiving.


No comments:

Post a Comment